The Problem with Dentures
Over 35 million Americans are missing an entire arch of teeth. In the past, dentures were the most common way to restore an arch. But dentures have several disadvantages:
- They can be painful
- Need to be removed nightly for cleaning
- Can distort the shape of your face
- Don’t protect against gum disease or jawbone depletion
- Limit what you can eat
- Not a permanent restoration
- Can make speaking difficult
- Bad breath caused by foul-tasting adhesives
New Teeth in Just One Day with All-on-4
Now there’s a new way to restore an arch that’s fast, easy, and convenient. It’s called All-on-4, and it’s an implant technique that provides patients with a permanent set of teeth that they will never have to remove for any reason. What’s more, with All-on-4 you get a fully functioning brand new arch of teeth in just one day!
No Bone Grafts and Just 4 Implants Required
You might have been told that it would require extensive surgery using several implants to restore your smile. But with All-on-4, it only takes 4 implants to restore an arch.
And thanks to a revolutionary new implant placement technique, there’s no need for expensive and time-consuming bone grafts with All-on-4.
There are so many advantages with All-on-4:
- Fully-functioning smile in just one day
- They look and function like your natural teeth
- No need for bone grafts, which saves you time and money
- Just 4 implants required
- Protect against bone loss and gum disease
- A permanent solution
Three Steps to a Beautiful New Smile
You’re just three steps away from your gorgeous new smile with All-on-4:
- Consultation. Dr. Paresh will determine if All-on-4 is the ideal restoration for you.
- Placement. Dr. Paresh will use four dental implants to provide you with a fully functional temporary restoration in just one day.
- Follow-up Appointments and Permanent Restoration. There will be some follow-up visits for Dr. Paresh to insure the comfort and fit of your temporary restoration. Dr. Paresh will place your permanent restoration once the implants have become fully integrated with your jawbone. This typically occurs about 6 months after Dr. Paresh has placed your temporary restoration.
Your All-on-4 Dentist in Mooresville, NC
Why not join the hundreds of thousands of patients that have already rejuvenated their smiles with All-on-4? Call our office today to arrange your consultation with Dr. Paresh. Your new smile is closer than you think!